Nike PRINCIPAL REFERENCE SECURITY ARCHITECT in United States
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike Technology designs, creates and implements the methods and tools needed to make the world’s largest sports brand run faster, smarter and more securely. Global Technology teams aggressively innovate the solutions needed to help employees navigate Nike's rapidly evolving landscape. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Simply put, without Nike Technology, there are no Nike products.
We are looking for a Principal Reference Security Architect to join our growing Enterprise Architecture team. The Principal Security Reference Architect will be responsible for defining how we protect what we do at Nike. You will have the opportunity to define solutions, define reference architectures and build deployable reference implementations.
This role requires excellent written and verbal communication skills. Candidates should be comfortable communicating with both technical and non-technical audiences. This position is part of a high-performing and cross-functional team solving some of the most complex and visible projects at NIKE. The impact is global.
Qualifications Candidates should have in-depth experience in three or more of the following areas:
• Public and private cloud security
• Multi-tenant environments
• Public-facing services
• Identity management
• Data encryption (in-flight & at rest)
• Data privacy and data sovereignty
• AWS, OpenStack and/or Azure Experience
• Database access and security controls
• Big-data ecosystem security (Hadoop, Spark, Tensor Flow, etc.)
• Privileged system and DevOps security
Priority will be given to candidates:
• Who are highly skilled in one or more of the following: Java, NodeJS, Python, Bash
• Have experience with Terraform, Cloud-formation or Troposphere
• Have compliance and regulatory experience
• Are familiar with national and international privacy laws and regulations
The ideal candidate:
• Has at least 10 years of experience in a lead development or architecture role(s)
• At least 3 years of experience with public and/or private cloud security and architecture
• At least 5 years of experience as security lead
• Has at least three years of experience with public and/or private cloud security and architecture
• Is a proven problem solver and pragmatic thinker
• Has passion for security and technology
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 00324211
Location: United States--
Job Category: Technology, IT, Digital & Technology