Nike Senior Treasury Manager in Portland, Oregon
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Today, the opportunities for growth across Nike’s business portfolio offer more potential than ever. Nike Finance employees play a key role in that progress by identifying and capitalizing on opportunities to drive value for every Nike shareholder. They manage accounting and reporting for Nike’s multi-billion-dollar global investment portfolio, debt and equity instruments, and other Treasury activities. They strategize, forecast, audit, analyze, budget, research and lead important decisions. Across Nike’s diverse geographies and businesses, Finance employees deliver far more than just the numbers.
NIKE is seeking an experienced Senior Treasury Manager to join the Global Cash & Banking Team at NIKE’s World Headquarters at Beaverton, Oregon. The Global Cash & Banking Team is a group within Global Treasury that ensures all NIKE entities around the world have adequate liquidity to conduct business and is for supporting all transactional banking needs globally.
Scope and Responsibilities
In this role you will be expected to:
• Lead, Coach, Drive and Inspire the WHQ Cash & Banking team
• Participate as a Global Cash & Banking leadership team member and contribute to the development & achievement of functional strategies.
• Develop talent within the team
• Maintain strong relationships across all Global Treasury functions, Corporate functions, and NIKE geography leadership teams.
• Identify and implement optimal banking structures and liquidity solutions
• Manage bank relationships
• Stay up to date on Treasury products, banking regulations, macroeconomic and political events
• Support NIKE’s strategic imperatives and initiatives of other functions
• Deliver value-add analytics & reporting and promote innovation to drive continuous process improvement initiatives across the team
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or other business related field. MBA degree preferred.
• Over 5 years of Treasury/Corporate Finance experience at a publicly traded multinational company.
• Over 4 years leadership experience. Must be proficient in championing and embracing change, influencing others, contributing Treasury expertise and taking action with integrity.
• Retail experience is desirable.
• Advanced computer skills with an emphasis on SAP, Microsoft Excel, and PowerPoint;
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
• Strong work ethic and team player mentality
• Significant experience directing the resolution of complex business issues
• Comfortable working in ambiguous and quickly changing business environments
• Highly skilled in developing high profile, influential and collaborative relationships with Senior Leadership across multiple functions, and geographies
• Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills with a keen ability to communicate complex concepts to wide and diverse audiences
• Ability to handle multiple and competing priorities
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: SRC71317 - Treasury
Location: United States-Oregon-Portland
Job Category: Finance, Corporate Services