Nike Director Transformational Change in Portland, Oregon
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike Supply Chain experts ensure that every year 900 million pieces of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right destination on time. That’s no easy task. The complex process involves more than 50 distribution centers, a network of thousands of accounts, and more than 100,000 retail stores around the world. Supply Chain professionals from Laakdal, Belgium, to São Paulo, Brasil, make it happen. They constantly push for ways to make Nike’s supply chain faster, more efficient and more responsive to Nike’s always-changing consumer needs.
Strategic Enterprise Capabilities (SEC) is a reinvention of the way Nike does business. We see the opportunity to strengthen our value chain, connect the matrix, unlock new technologies and elevate the strategies that inspire future innovations. The SEC team will drive end-to-end integration across hundreds of business processes, leveraging a flexible and scalable Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system and best-in-class technology solutions that support the retail experience of the future. As our Director of Transformational Change, you will report to the Senior Director, Transformational Change Office and will help develop and execute our Transformational Change Strategy.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Understand the core business changes required to achieve the goals and objectives of SEC. Assist the Sr. Director, Transformational Change Office in designing and executing the Transformational Change Strategy to enable Nike’s successful adoption of these business changes
• Lead, manage and develop the SEC transformation management team to achieve milestones, objectives and deliverables
• Partner with transition management peers across functions and geographies to drive integrated and aligned transition activities in support of the SEC strategy and objectives
• Anticipate internal and/or external business challenges and resistance to change; define and execute strategies to minimize risk and business disruption
• Proactively foster and maintain authentic and strategic stakeholder relationships
• Act as a change leader within the Program team to support changes in delivery processes and methodology
• Actively engage leaders to ensure the delivery of SEC solution(s) is in line with expectations for business readiness and adoption
• Serve as a subject matter expert and SEC spokesperson
• Establish and maintain best practices and standardized frameworks and tools related to transformation management
• Track timelines and budget managing internal approval processes
• Lead and Influence Others
• Communicate Effectively
• Develop Talent, Teamwork and Diversity
• Create the Future
• Deliver Results
• Leverage the Matrix
• Tolerance for Ambiguity
Qualifications • Bachelor's Degree in Business, Organizational Development, Organizational Change Management, Communications, HR, and/or Operations or related discipline (advanced degree preferred)
• 10-12 years broad business experience, preferably in the implementation of business change initiatives
• Expert level understanding of Organizational Change Management concepts, models, and best practices
• Ability to work effectively across the matrix and a wide range of NIKE management and teams
• Previous experience in significant, large-scale process, organizational and system implementations required
• Proven track record of "making change stick" & driving adoption through business benefits realization
• Experience presenting to and influencing senior leadership
• Consulting background with hands-on implementation experience of major process, organizational and technology systems change a plus
• Ability to collaborate and lead and manage a team of direct reports and virtual team members is essential
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 00327395
Location: United States-Oregon-Portland
Job Category: Supply Chain