Nike Retail Store Associate-(Niagara on the Lake Store) in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike Retail employees inspire athletes of all abilities to tap into their potential. Step into a Nike Store, Nike Factory Store or visit nike.com, and the energy, enthusiasm and passion for sport are palpable. From Shanghai to San Francisco, each store offers a unique, inspirational community with a relentless focus on product innovation and customer service. A career in Nike Retail demands creativity and ambition – and offers the opportunity to define the new frontier of retail with the best athletes, teammates and retail partners in the industry.
Are you looking for an opportunity to work and build a strong career with one of the coolest brands in the world?
We at NIKE Canada are currently looking for an exceptionally talented Retail Sales Associate for our Nike Store, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON location.
Please Note: This is a FULL-TIME opportunity and not a part-time or seasonal position at this time.
Nike, Inc is one of the most recognized and leading brands in the world. We are the world’s leading innovator in athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessories.
Along the way, Nike has established a strong Brand Portfolio with several wholly-owned subsidiaries including CONVERSE, HURLEY, JORDAN BRAND and NIKE GOLF . Nike’s world headquarters is located in the United States near Beaverton, Oregon, a suburb of Portland. Nike operates all around the globe employing more than 44,000 people across six continents.
As our Nike Store Store Associate (internally called Athlete) your mission will be to deliver a premium consumer experience by demonstrating the expertise to navigate through individual needs and providing a complete solution through Nike products and services to give consumers what they need to connect, train, and compete with the knowledge to achieve their goals.
• Utilize customer service skills, basic sales techniques, and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product and drive sales
• Build the bond between consumer and brand by providing superior service and adapting brand stories to the retail setting
• Maintain knowledge of various store departments and be available to operate cash register for regular transactions, perform shipping and receiving duties, stock the floor, perform cleaning duties, and build visual displays when necessary
• Serve as a product knowledge resource for consumers and entry level associates. Seek educational opportunities to develop advanced level or specialized knowledge about selling, Nike products and culture, sales and service techniques
• Assist Leads, Senior Associates, and Managers in training entry level associates
• Assist with loss prevention efforts by providing proactive customer service
• Must have or be pursuing a High School diploma or GED
• Able to perform basic math functions, including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
• Able to effectively communicate in verbal and written English
• Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, climb a ladder and stand for extended periods of time
• Able to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Able to work effectively with others in a team-oriented environment and provide excellent customer service
• One or more years of customer service and/or retail experience preferred
Nike believes smart, passionate, curious people will rise to the occasion, therefore they set the bar high and then raise it higher. At Nike, you will grow because you will be challenged. You will be challenged because you will work with the best talent, the best athletes, and the best business partners in the industry.
If this is you, then please apply online with your most recent resume and cover letter at your earliest opportunity. Selected candidates will be contacted for interviews. Thank you for your interest in advance. (No Agency Calls Please)
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 7323
Job Category: Retail Stores, Retail Stores I