Nike Sales Retail Planning Manager in Moscow, Russia
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike Sales partners with retailers — from a football specialty store in Rome to a Macy’s department store in New York — to deliver the products, experiences and brand stories that make Nike the preeminent sports brand. It starts with the best sales team in the industry: Nike Sales employees keenly understand consumers, the marketplaces and Nike products. They collaborate with Nike Marketing, Merchandising and Product teams to create sales assortments for each season. The Sales teams’ expertise and retail mindset ignites and sustains a focus on information, inspiration and connection to accelerate the growth of NIKE, Inc.
Lead business analysis and forecasting to inform and influence current and future seasons throughout key Category Game Plan milestones at key account and territory level. Partner with sales team and lead key account OTB management to maximize mutual profitability for both Nike and our accounts. In conjunction with Sales Retail Planning Director East, regularly liaise with geography Sales Planning team to inform geography and global commercial insights to drive actions.
• Co-ordinate annual strategic planning process including top account plans, territory strategic plan and input into CSR, AOP and budget working in collaboration with Finance and account teams
• Lead overall territory planning consolidation incorporating Geography accounts, Territory Key accounts and “rest of business”.
• Ensure functional territory alignment throughout planning processes across Category, Account, Finance, Brand, and Customer Operations.
• Facilitate demand signal insight to inform integrated business planning at Category, Geography, and Demand Planning level. Leverage marketplace and account insight to influence early stages of Category Game Plan to maximize future season opportunities
• Co-ordinate and lead critical business and category planning deliverables pre-season, in-season and post-season including seasonal plans, monthly LRSF submissions, stock and sales plans, seasonal targeting, and driver-based plans
• Drive planning agenda and best practice with strategic accounts and across Nike business including coaching Business Planners and supporting key conversations with accounts
• Support annual trade terms process and maintenance of trade terms in collaboration with Sales Retail Planning Director East
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Sales, Fashion, Marketing or a related field
• 2 years’ additional experience in lieu of a degree
• 6+ years’ experience in Buying, Planning, Allocation and/or Vendor Sales for a multi-store retailer
• Comprehensive understanding of retail math
• Experience in gross margin profitability planning
• Ability to create monthly reports, top line sales plans, track promotional calendar/events and pre-meeting prep
• Strong and demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and influence others
• Experience in developing an understanding of customers, competitors, and retail trends; knowledge of sports apparel and footwear market preferred
• Ability to interpret financial sales data to make decisions and recommendations that impact the business
• Advanced knowledge of MS office applications
• Proficiency in Excel including creating spreadsheets, complex formulas, pivot tables,
• Experience with planning software/tools and merchandise management systems is preferred
• Ability to work in a matrix environment with multiple business functions
• Strong team player and ability to work with the cross functional partners and senior management on all aspects of the business
• Proved successful people management experience (with team 3+ direct reports) for more than 3 years
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: SRC100917SRPMRu
Job Category: Sales, Europe Sales