Nike Store Planner Nike Factory Stores in Hilversum, Netherlands
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike Retail employees inspire athletes of all abilities to tap into their potential. Step into a Nike Store or visit nike.com, and feel the energy, enthusiasm and passion for sport. That same excitement and consumer-first mindset reverberates through the Nike Retail Corporate team. A global network of buyers, visual merchandisers, real estate specialists, store operations directors and others direct the daily operations of nike.com and the hundreds of Nike Stores and Nike Factory Stores worldwide. The team constantly defines the new frontier of retail and creates the most inspiring and engaging consumer experiences in the industry.
Joining the retail team at our European head office, you will support and drive sales and profitability at store level for Nike Retail by creating, maintaining and delivering store level financial plans.
Tactical Business and Planning Management:
• Analyze weekly business trends at the store level, making adjustments to capitalize on opportunities and offset liabilities
• Maintain store plans ensuring sales are realistic, and inventory levels are set within acceptable sell through and capacity parameters
• Create and Maintain new store Plans
• Review store zonings, provide appropriate recommendations and monitor Productivity
• Re-forecast monthly and determine regional specific actions/adjustments to support sales and inventory issues
• Develop store plans that support the category plans as driven by the Business Planner
• Plan all financial merchandising components for all opening, closing, remodel stores while identifying capacity and financial impacts.
• Provide density and productivity change recommendations to optimize the business
• Conduct new store analysis and work with Product Presentation, Store Design and Operations teams to inform and influence the creation of floor plans for potential new stores.
• Identify, communicate and pro-actively plan +/- at the store level due to special events, calendar shifts and launches
• Communicate regularly with Territory Mangers to adjust store level plans and filter information back to the Planning and Allocation teams
• Communicate monthly to the Planning Team, store opportunities, upcoming events, closures, openings, remodels, etc
• Actively participate in creating a motivating work environment
• Actively participate in staff meetings and biz reviews
• Be responsible for the execution, maintenance and distribution of the weekly and monthly sales reports. Take ownership on improving reports in general and support business with standardizing reports and ad hoc reporting.
• Assist in implementing new Planning procedures, aligning the org with IT, involving new planning and merchandising tools. Bring modifications to the current model improving work efficiency and data analysis
Qualifications • Minimum 3 years of experience in planning, allocation or buying in a multi-store environment.
• Proven experience in dealing with the complexities of doing business in a multi-currency environment; experience with complex gross margin profitability planning is a plus.
• Experience working with retail math, financial planning and assortment planning skills with knowledge of automated planning systems including open-to-ship, distribution and reporting is essential.
• Strong MS Office skills (PCs, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), Access and Tableau experience is a plus.
• Great analytical skills, detail-oriented and well organized
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 00290215
Location: Netherlands-North Holland-Hilversum
Job Category: Retail Corporate