Nike Internship Human Resources in Hilversum, Netherlands
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike’s uncompromising focus on human potential extends to its workforce. Nike Human Resources teams help attract, retain, and reward the world’s most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organizational effectiveness, talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning, talent acquisition, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and more. Together, they develop a motivated, diverse and engaged global team.
Depending on the specific internship, your responsibilities might include:
• Support HR Manager in HR process excellence (e.g. Performance Management cycle);
• Support in updating and implementing (local) policies and procedures (e.g. Employee handbooks);
• Be a key player in strategic projects from planning to execution;
• Partner with other HR teams and create a strong communication plan to ensure a successful outcome;
• Support in Recruitment coordination for store openings.
• 3rd or 4th year student in Human Resources, Business Administration or related fields;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
• Academic, volunteering or previous internship experiences related to Human Resources are a plus (please include in your CV);
• Ambitious, autonomous and information seeking attitude;
• Passion about the brand.
In order to be eligible for an internship, you must:
• Have an active student status for the whole duration of the internship (enrolled in a university/higher education institution) ;
• Have an EU passport or an EU work permit.
Start date: September 1st, 2017
Duration: 6 months.
This internship is open to students outside of the Netherlands.
Join our team now!
HOW TO APPLY? Click on the ‘Apply now’ button to submit your CV and MOTIVATION LETTER in English.
NIKE is a growth company. We’re looking for team members to grow with us. We offer exceptional career development potential globally, as well as an inspiring work environment and a host of other perks. Still Interested? We’d love to hear from you.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: SRC070317IHR
Location: Netherlands-North Holland-Hilversum
Job Category: Human Resources, Corporate Services