Nike Retail Store Lead-Nike Edmonton Store in Edmonton, Alberta
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Are you looking for an opportunity to work and build a strong career with one of the coolest brands in the world?
We at NIKE Canada are currently looking for an exceptionally talented Retail Store Lead-Visual for our Nike Store in Edmonton, Alberta.
Nike, Inc is one of the most recognized and leading brands in the world. We are the world’s leading innovator in athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessories.
Along the way, Nike has established a strong Brand Portfolio with several wholly-owned subsidiaries including CONVERSE, HURLEY, JORDAN BRAND and NIKE GOLF.Nike’s world headquarters is located in the United States near Beaverton, Oregon, a suburb of Portland.Nike operates all around the globe employing more than 44,000 people across six continents.
As our Nike Store Lead, your mission will be to deliver a premium consumer experience by building the bond between consumer and brand with the highest level of service and applying brand stories to the retail setting.
• Utilize exceptional customer service skills, sales techniques, and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product and drive sales
• Maintain knowledge of all store departments and be able to perform all activities of associates in addition to handling more complex transactions or customer service situations
• Provide expertise in one or more areas or functions (Shipping and Receiving, Cashier duties, and Sales)
• Seek an ongoing training and education to further develop expertise
• Assist Managers in conducting formal on boarding and training programs for associates
• Assist with loss prevention efforts by providing proactive customer service
• Assist in coordinating work of other associates (but not a formal supervisor)
• May have keyholder responsibilities
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 3 years retail experience
• Ability to communicate in English
• Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office knowledge
• Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
• Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, climb a ladder and stand for extended periods of time
Nike believes smart, passionate, curious people will rise to the occasion, therefore they set the bar high and then raise it higher. At Nike, you will grow because you will be challenged. You will be challenged because you will work with the best talent, the best athletes, and the best business partners in the industry.
If this is you, then please apply online with your most recent resume and cover letter at your earliest opportunity. Selected candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Thank you for your interest in advance. (No Agency Calls Please)
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.