Nike ServiceNow Systems Administator- NIKE Technology in Beaverton, Oregon
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike Technology designs, creates and implements the methods and tools needed to make the world’s largest sports brand run faster, smarter and more securely. Global Technology teams aggressively innovate the solutions needed to help employees navigate Nike's rapidly evolving landscape. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Simply put, without Nike Technology, there are no Nike products.
We are looking for a dynamic ServiceNow Administrator will support and develop in an expanding ServiceNow environment. The ServiceNow Administrator will perform day to day support and maintenance, work with the engineering team to develop solutions in ServiceNow, and coordinate support and development efforts within the admin team.
Candidates will be responsible for the day-to-day administration, configuration, and ongoing maintenance of the ServiceNow platform. This will include supporting processes like Request, Incident, Problem, Change, CMDB, Asset, Service Catalog, Knowledge, Service Portal and other service applications. The candidate will participate in the design, scoping and implementation of business and technology projects, to ensure alignment with the platform.
• Perform day to day general support, administration and maintenance of ServiceNow platform and associated applications.
• Work directly with end users to resolve support issues within ServiceNow.
• Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications.
• Develop systems integrations and process automation.
• Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and ACLs including advanced scripting of each.
• Create and configure Notifications, UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc. in ServiceNow.
• Load, manipulate and maintain data between ServiceNow and other systems.
• Create ServiceNow reports and dashboards.
Manages instance security, user group access / access control lists
• Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience [4+ years of experience may be used in lieu of degree] as an ITSM software administrator.
• Must have 1+ years of ServiceNow development, configuration and administration experience
• Strong working knowledge of ServiceNow components such as Service Catalog, Change/Incident/Problem Management, Asset Management, CMDB, Knowledge, Release Management required.
• ServiceNow System Administrator Certification
• ITIL Foundations Certified
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 00339768
Location: United States-Oregon-Beaverton
Job Category: Technology, Digital & Technology, IT