Nike Program Analyst in Beaverton, Oregon
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike Supply Chain experts ensure that every year 900 million pieces of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right destination on time. That’s no easy task. The complex process involves more than 50 distribution centers, a network of thousands of accounts, and more than 100,000 retail stores around the world. Supply Chain professionals from Laakdal, Belgium, to São Paulo, Brasil, make it happen. They constantly push for ways to make Nike’s supply chain faster, more efficient and more responsive to Nike’s always-changing consumer needs.
As the Program Analyst, you will work in partnership across Emerging Markets Operations network, global and other geographies to support development, implementation, and execution of business strategies, capabilities and process improvements using Nike methodologies and standards. This position implements and manages supply chain initiatives to ensure goals are successfully achieved, while engaging, informing, aligning, and facilitating key decisions with stakeholders and their groups. Additionally, this position will lead and manage multiple tracks within a large program, and/or manage small to medium scale projects through its life cycle. In all scenarios, they will actively support transition management activities to ensure project success through stabilization.
• Analysis: Conducts simple-to-complex analysis and prepares business cases for new services/capabilities using cost-to-serve, P&L information as well as other key data sets. Identifies root causes for performance gaps and initiates and manages continuous improvement activities. Completes follow up analysis to measure business benefits. Solves complex problems and takes a new perspective to existing solutions.
• Project Management: Leads and/or participates in complex projects that build, support, or improve capabilities and services to enhance competitive advantage and profitability. Manages projects involving multiple business functions, with a regional scope. May indirectly manage project-related teams.
o Works with project sponsors and their delegates to define requirements, schedules, budgets, and build business cases
o Helps develop the resource plan, including work-streams and identifies skill sets (internal and external), needed for projects.
o Manages task assignments, and tracks of work to ensure timely implementations.
o Proactively engages, informs, aligns, and facilitates decisions with cross-functional stakeholders.
o Leverages tools and templates to prepare and facilitate PMO meetings and all aspects of project management.
o Sends status reports, participates in track update meetings. Supports content development for and facilitates workshops.
o Manages change control against scope and its impacts
o Analyzes projects for risk probability and impact. Ensures mitigation actions taken.
o Tracks, monitors, and reports spend against budget.
• Transition Management: Supports Nike’s TM methodology through the application of tools, training, and communication plans/materials. Works closely with Program Manager or Director to understand and assess change impact. Composes and distributes timely communication in support of change management activities. Helps develop metrics and associated reporting to track Project ROI.
• Process Excellence Management: Partners with various Functions to examine existing processes for streamlining activities and recommends improvements and innovations. Leverages Nike LEAN and best practices to support operational excellence. Monitors and reports on the realization of project success against criteria set.
• Other Responsibilities:
Presentation Skills: Presents ideas and solutions in easy-to-understand manner to influence people and decisions.
Facilitation Skills: Stimulates discussion, generates ideas, listens, produces outcomes and synthesizes results.
Performance Management: Serves as a back-up to Performance Manager by soliciting materials from territories and facilitating the monthly performance reviews.
Leads By Example: Applies high standards consistent with Nike’s values to every day behavior and interactions.
Team Participation: Actively supports EM SCI Sr. Director and Program Management Director by delivering ad hoc reporting, and analytical projects. Collaborates cross-functionally with territory teams.
Qualifications • Possess a university degree and 2+ years of experience in project/transition management or supply chain management.
• Has a strong understanding of financial concepts and profitability models including robust analytical skills (process/data) and experience with systems (ERP, WMS, etc.).
o Displays understanding of how technology can be leveraged to gain efficiencies and improve processes.
• Is able to effectively communicate and influence various levels within a matrix structure. Cross cultural experience an asset.
• Proven track record of delivering results (quality, time, budget)
• Experience working within a formal project management framework and how to adapt, improve, and implement a methodology in a standardized way.
• Creative problem-solving mindset.
• Able to support and/or manage cross-functional teams with indirect reports with a positive attitude, drive and energy. Excellent internal and external networking skills.
• Ability to successfully manage multiple tracks of work within a single or against multiple projects.
• Highly proficient in English.
• Possesses up-to-date PC (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) and process mapping (Visio) skills. Database knowledge or SAP experience is a plus.
• Flexibility to participate in meetings during the different geographic time zones.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 00332818
Location: United States-Oregon-Beaverton
Job Category: Supply Chain